To prosper by providing a balance of electrical, fluid power, automation, vacuum and compressors to customers as either components, integrated engineered systems, repairs, or technical service.
- To earn the respect and confidence of our customers by providing them with continually improving quality, service and value in all aspects of our business.
- To promote the products of our suppliers in a manner consistent with their quality and the amount of cooperation and trust extended to us as their distributor.
- To provide an opportunity for all employees to grow and prosper as team members, as well as individuals.
- We value dreaming, the first step in the journey to success
- We value lifetime client relationships
- We value people, the strength of human emotions and interactions
- We value integrity and honesty, the cornerstone of business and personal relationships
- We value diversity, respect the uniqueness of all individuals and the communities we serve
- We value the power of communication, the catalyst for change
- We value quality, creating and delivering the best solutions
- We value recognition, the acknowledgment and celebration of successes for both our customers and ourselves
- We value profitability, assuring the future for our customers and ourselves
- We value education, the foundation for lifetime growth
- We value vitality and passion, the energy source for our people and actions
- We value extraordinary service, helping make the lives of our customers and our communities better
- Kinequip has 5 locations (4 in the US, 1 in Ontario Canada)
- Founded in 1946
- Single owner S-Corp
- Maintain state of the art accounting and computer systems
- We enjoy an above average employee retention
We sell to many large and small companies including the US and Canadian Governments. Here are a few of our customers: J&J, P&G, GM, Ford, GE, Bausch and Lomb, Moog, Pratt and Whitney, Kraft, Praxair, Honda, Toyota, Corning, Exxon, Wal-Mart, McKesson, IBM, Boeing , PepsiCo , Lockheed Martin, Dow, United Technologies, Coca Cola, Johnson Controls, DuPont, Delta Airlines, Goodyear, Tesla …