igus is a worldwide manufacturer of plastic plain bearings, spherical bearings, linear guides, cable carriers and continuous-flex cables.
DryLin® linear bearings and linear guides are oil-free
- Drylin® linear guides
- Drylin® electrical linear axis
- Drylin®SD lead screw drives
- iglide® bar stock
- iglide® piston rings
Chain Cable Carriers
ENERGY CHAIN® benefits include:
Longer distances, higher speeds, longer life
Distances in excess of 1,300 feet.
Speeds of up to 16.4 ft/s, in some cases more
Service life of 10 years and over.
- Energy Chain®
- Ready Chain® pre-harnessed cable carriers
- Ready Cable assembled cables for use in Energy Chains®
Robolink Articulated Joints
igus® offers a lightweight, maintenance- and corrosion-free range of robot joints. Call (800) 982-8894 for more information.
- Links molded from triboplastics, easily configured by the user
- Link arms in several lengths, styles and dimensions,
including space for additional control cables
- Towing ropes made from technical synthetic fiber
- Black box connection to drive-and-control units
- Tools (grippers, shovels, hooks, vacuum cups,
paddles, and legs) can be adapted