Low quantity. Product may take longer to ship.
Vendor: Elmo Rietschle
Dry Running / Pressure-Vacuum Print Pump (with motor)
with U.S. (NEMA) Motor
Manufacture No.: 1028420700-10H
Call for Price
Features and Benefits:
• Produce simultaneous pressure of +0.6 bar and vacuum of -0.6 bar.
• Designed for continuous operation, ease of maintenance, long vane life, maximum efficiency and low noise level.
• Standard equipment includes pressure and vacuum regulator valves, 5 micron paper cartridge inlet and exhaust filters, blast air aftercooler, flange mounted motor, lifting hooks, and BSP-NPT adapters.
• Pumps without Motor: Customer must already own a U.S. C-Face motor of the same horsepower and frame size as listed below.
• Pumps with Motor: Unless otherwise requested, we will supply a 230/460 voltage motor. Contact sales team for additional requirements.
• Exhaust Vents: The following pumps are stocked with a single, forward facing exhaust vent as opposed to dual cooling exhaust vents.