Low quantity. Product may take longer to ship.
$1,042.50 Regular Price $1,390.00 You Save 25% ($347.50)
Solberg HV-Series 1"-4" Vacuum Filters FPT, Medical (Non Sanitary)
- ULPA media is 99.97% efficient @ 0.1 micron
- Designed for the removal of liquids, solids, and sub-micron particles
- Designed specifically for use in laboratory and hospital work area environments
- protects the work environment from harmful contaminates
- Vacuum Pumps and Vacuum Systems
- H14 UL media ? 99.97% @ 0.1 micron
- Low air to media ratio minimizes pressure loss for optimal pump performance
? High dirt holding capacity
- Vacuum Rating: Medium vacuum service
- Corrosion resistant cast aluminum head with integrated baffle
- Floor, wall and ceiling configurations
- Easy Read pressure drop indicator gauge.
- Easy read gauge offers color coordinated pressure drop readings
- High impact, shatter resistant see?through bucket
- Brass valve and fittings for contaminated liquid release
- Easy removable and serviceable sterilizable glass flask
- See Vacuum Filter Technical Data for Vacuum Service Data.
- Hospital non sanitary required work areas vacuum filters
- Prevents damage to vacuum pumps and protects the work area environment from harmful contaminates. They are
- Designed for the removal of liquids, solids, and sub?micron particles.
- These high efficiency inlet vacuum filter is for medical vacuum service on atmospheric air
Options (upon request): Vacuum Filter System (HVS Series) - Support stand and protective shroud - Carbon steel bucket for severe duty application - Oxygen rich systems?contact factory for specialized construction requirements - Larger sizes, contact for dimensions and availability
Suggested Applications: and can be used on a variety of vacuum pumps in most laboratory and hospital environments
Note: Dimension tolerance plus 6mm